Orthopedic multi-purpose shoes LM-406
Multipurpose orthopedic shoes LM 406 can be used as a compensatory shoe for surgical treatment of one of the feet. When applying a shoe model with unloading of the forefoot or heel to the operated foot, a compensatory shoe is applied to the second foot. Also, shoes are successfully used for "rheumatoid foot" and with insufficient arterial circulation, in the presence of wounds on the foot of various nature.
The shoe has a removable insole to facilitate its care. The unique design of therapeutic shoes allows it to be widely used in a number of foot problems.
Lightweight EVA sole with an enlarged support surface and a roll made of dense rubber, which has an anti-slip effect and abrasion resistance
The removable insole is made of a material that is easy to process and provides additional unloading of problem areas.
Fully deployable design and Velcro closure, providing easy putting on shoes on a postoperative bandage, plaster or on a swollen leg
Breathable materials of the upper of high-strength shoes
Removable protective pad on the toe part against dust and moisture
- plaster cast on the foot or ankle joint
- compensation of different leg lengths when worn on the second leg LM 404 (unloading of the forefoot)
- "rheumatoid foot"
- arterial insufficiency
- the presence of wounds on the foot
- gout and bursitis
- individual intolerance of shoe materials
- upper material - textile
- lining - textile
- sole - EVA
Warranty period - 6 months from the date of sale (subject to care recommendations);
- in rooms with a temperature from 10 ° to 25 ° C and a relative humidity of no more than 75%
- away from sources of heat, dust and direct sunlight
Care by special means intended for the materials from which shoes are made (brushes, sponges, detergents, impregnations);