Modular functional corrective corset. Komolkin Corset TOM-1042
The corset was developed jointly with the staff of the Clinic of Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedics of the St. Petersburg Research Institute of Phthisiopulmonology of the Ministry of Health of Russia. The clinic deals with surgical treatment of pathology of the spine, chest, infectious lesions of the skeleton.
- the corset is made of elastic material, ergonomic shoulder straps make it easy to put on the product on the principle of a backpack
- non-stretchable length-adjustable straps with soft pads in the shoulder girdle area, adjustable straps in the hip area, under the chest, Velcro fasteners securely fix the corset and prevent it from shifting in all directions
- the frame function is provided by interchangeable metal stiffeners: a wide simulated tire and two narrow ribs. This allows you to stabilize the spine in the position of optimal correction.
- the degree of rigidity of the corset can be changed taking into account the structural changes of the spine and optimized at all stages of rehabilitation.
- lightweight design allows you not to restrict the movement of the arms and shoulder girdle
- the front panel fits snugly to the abdominal wall and bends easily when tilted, without causing discomfort
- a properly fitted corset gives a sense of stability and balance, thereby reducing the likelihood of falling
- it is characterized by low weight, wear resistance, all textile parts of the corset are removable, easy to clean
- violation of posture in the sagittal plane
- spinal deformities in the thoracic and lumbar regions (kyphosis, lordosis).
- juvenile osteochondropathies of the spine with pain syndrome (for example, Sheyerman-Mau disease)
- pain syndrome in osteochondrosis and other degenerative diseases of the thoracic spine
- rehabilitation after injuries and operations in the thoracic spine
- pathological fractures in the thoracic and/or lumbosacral spine in the recovery period
- individual intolerance of materials
- cotton - 37%
- polyamide - 56%
- elastane - 7%
Warranty period - 6 months from the date of sale (subject to care recommendations);
- in rooms with a temperature from 10 ° to 25 ° C and a relative humidity of no more than 75%
- away from sources of heat, dust and direct sunlight
ручная стирка при t 30°С, стирать только с застегнутыми контактными липучками, не тереть и не выжимать изделие, сушить в расправленном виде вдали от нагревательных приборов, не гладить, не использовать растворители, отбеливатели и химическую чистку