A set of medical compression calves for the treatment and prevention of trophic ulcers of the lower extremities of venous etiology consists of:
This level of compression and the mode of use are optimal for the treatment and prevention of trophic ulcers.
|Vendor code: ID-250|
|XS (I)||S (II)||M (III)||L (IV)||XL (V)||XXL (VI)|
ankle circumference (B)
shin circumference (C)
shin circumference below the popliteal fold (D)
length from foot to measurement D (AD)
Instructions for putting on medical compression hosiery
1. The product should preferably be put on in the morning. Make sure your nails are neatly trimmed, the rings are removed;
2. Put on the product, sitting on a bed, a sofa, etc. The leg should be bent at the knee in front of you.
3. Product on the front side.
4. Insert the hand to the heel part, from the inside grab the heel with your fingers, turn inside out only up to the heel and straighten.
5. Insert two thumbs inside the inverted product, stretch it as wide as possible to the sides.
6. Tighten the heel part of the product, combine it with the heel of the foot, fix in this position, stepping on the heel.
7. At the middle of the foot, make a small fold on the product, deeply grip it with the fingers from both sides, move to the lift, stretch as wide as possible, resting on the heel (as it is convenient to either with both thumbs or the bottom of the palms) heel stretched product, stretch to the level of the ankle, straighten the edge.
8. Further, in portions (approximately 5 cm), seize the product, stretch it, smooth the edge from wrinkles. When the foot is visible, make sure that the heel of the product is in the correct position. If the heel part is displaced, grab it with your fingers, pull it off and fix it correctly.
With the help of the butler:
1. Put the butler on the floor in front of you, so that the arc is closer to you.
2. Take the sock in both hands so that the heel is pointing at you.
3. Tension the product on the butler to the heel.
4. Insert the foot into the product so that the foot is on the floor.
5. Pull the butler handrail up to the knee.
6. Remove the butler.
7. Spread the product over the leg.
8. Smooth the product over all heights so that there are no wrinkles.
How to take off the product:
1. Take the top of the product with your hand and, turning it out, pull it down to the knee, then to the ankle and to the toe.
2. Do not pull the elastics, grab the knitted part of the product.
Do not cut the ends of the threads or labels so that the knots obtained during the hosiery manufacturing process are not dissolved.
Wear the hosiery in the mode recommended by the attending physician.
If there are no recommendations, then we recommend to wear it in the morning and take it off in the evening.