Postoperative Compression Bra ID-600
- frontal hook closure
- additional elastic fixing tape with Velcro Velcro
- lightweight breathable
- color: black, beige
Indications for use:
- mastopexy-breast lift
- endoscopic breast augmentation and implantation
- mastectomy - removal of the breast
- removal or replacement of implants
- before using consult a specialist
How to choose the size of the product
|Vendor code: ID-600|
Instructions for use:
- To select the size of the compression garment, measure the circumference of the chest under the breast (at the level of the submammary folds) with a measuring tape.
- The linen must be well straightened on the body and not allowed to wrinkle. The size is determined so that the mammary glands are completely covered with tissue. In this case, the bra should be well fixed, and the tape should be tightly wrapped around and not squeeze the chest.
- The compression bra gently and evenly fixes the breast, preventing its movement, helping to reduce soreness after surgery, as well as preventing bleeding and displacement of the implant.
- The terms of wearing are determined individually for each patient. When you can take off your bra, only the doctor decides.
hand wash at 30 ° С, wash only with fastened contact Velcro, do not rub or wring out the product, dry flattened away from heating devices, do not iron, do not use solvents, bleaches and dry cleaning