LM ORTHOPEDIC Simple orthopedic shoes for women LM-706N.038
- Color: Silver
- Increased girth
- LM Orthopedic orthopedic shoes for women is intended to increase comfort and health. The special design of all nodes (the upper part of the shoe, a special sole, removable orthopedic model) is aimed at reducing pain in the thumb, increasing pressure on the foot and swelling, increasing balance, stability during movement and loading of shock load on the heel and knee joints. You will feel guaranteed comfort from the first step.
- LM Orthopedic shoes are a medical device. The number and date of the Registration Certificate are indicated on the packaging. This makes it possible, from the permission of the doctor, to wear orthopedic shoes and to receive compensation for it in the bodies of the Social Insurance Fund. It is sold without a prescription.
- The correct weight of the shoe trains the ligamentous apparatus of the foot and the muscular-venous pump. The weight of one half pair of size 39 should be about 260 grams
Indications for use:
- Pain in the legs when walking
- Support and formation of the natural arch of the feet, prevention of flat feet
- Flat feet longitudinal, transverse, combined 1, 2 degrees
- Tired leg syndrome
- Hallux valgus
- Hammer toe
- Varicose veins, prevention of venous diseases and swelling of the legs
- Pain in the knee, hip and spine
- Protection from corns, corns and heel spurs
- Leg load over 2 hours per day
- Non-healing, wet wounds or foot ulcers
- Intense pain associated with inflammation of the joint of the thumb, requiring a temporary refusal to wear shoes
- Diabetic foot syndrome
Contraindications may be changed depending on the particular case. In such a situation, a doctor’s consultation is required.
How to choose the size of the product
|Vendor code: LM-706N.038|
|Insole length (сm)
|Heel height (mm)
|Fullnes of shoes
||H (8) K (9)
Instructions for use:
- When choosing shoes, choose it correctly in size and girth, taking into account the individual characteristics of the foot. Shoes should not cause you discomfort, the foot should not be squeezed. In the event of a size mismatch, deformation of the shoe, divergence of seams, tearing of the material is possible. When putting on, unfasten or untie all the clasps and adjust them to your foot.
- When using, consider the purpose of the shoe and seasonality. This shoe is not intended to be worn in wet, rainy weather, because it is not waterproof. Changing the color of the top material when water gets in is not a defect.
- With excessive sweating of the legs, it is undesirable to use the same pair of shoes daily. It is necessary to allow the shoes to dry and take their original shape. Keep in mind that when wet changing of colour of the insoles or lining is possible. This is not a defect.
- After each wear, shoes should be cleaned of dust and dirt with a soft damp cloth, sponge or brush using special shoe cosmetics (creams, sprays, soaks, etc.)
- It is forbidden to wash shoes in water and rub heavily, because materials can lose their original appearance. Drying wet shoes is carried out at room temperature.
- Do not dry your shoes on heating surfaces, near a fire, or on a battery. With proper shoe care, it will last you a long time!
Care with special products designed for the materials from which the shoes are made (brushes, sponges, detergents, impregnations)