Home orthopedic shoes LM-403
- color: blue
- the upper part is made of cotton terry fabric. Terry, pleasant to the touch, moisture - and breathable fabric allows legs to "breathe"
- wear-resistant embossed non-slip sole provides additional safety when walking
- the removable insole is equipped with an interdigital comb to reduce pressure on the toes. The metatarsal roller and the rigid frame serve to prevent and correct transverse and longitudinal flat feet.
- increased completeness eliminates the tight fit of the shoe to the foot, which helps to reduce pain.
- size: XXS (35-36), XS (37-38), S (39-40), M (41-42), L (43-44), XL (45-46)
Indications for use:
- fatigue and swelling of the legs
- leg pain of various etiologies
- heel spur
- "Bone" (hallus valgus) and other types of foot deformity
- varicose veins
- flat feet
- excess weight
- consult with a specialist before use
- individual intolerance
- the need for individual foot orthosis and the manufacture of complex orthopedic shoes
How to choose the size of the product
|Vendor code: LM-403|