|S (II)||M (III)||L (IV)||XL (V)||XXL(VI)|
ankle circumference (B)
tibia circumference (C)
circumference of the lower leg below the popliteal fold (D)
длина от стопы до измерения D (AD)
How to properly put on medical compression knitwear:
1. Put on the product in the morning. Make sure that your nails are neatly cut, and the rings are removed;
2. Put on the product sitting on the bed, couch, etc. The leg should be bent at the knee in front of you.
3. The product should be on the front side.
4. Ins ert the hand to the heel part, grab the heel with your fingers fr om the inside, turn it inside out to the heel and straighten it.
5. Insert two thumbs in the inside of the inverted product, stretch it as far as possible to the sides.
6. Pull on the heel part of the product, combine it with the heel of the foot, fix in this position stepping on the heel.
7. At the middle of the foot, make a small crease on the product, grab it deeply with your fingers on both sides, move to the rise, stretch as far as possible, resting on the heel (it depends on how it is convenient for you - either with both thumbs or with the bottom of the palms), wind the heel round with the stretched product, stretch to the level of the ankle and straighten the edge.
8. Next, in portions (approximately 5 cm), grab the product, stretch it, straighten the edge from the creases. When the foot is visible, make sure that the heel part of the product has the correct position. If the heel part is displaced, then grab it with your fingers, pull it back and fix it correctly.
With the butler:
1. Place the butler on the floor in front of you, so that the arc is closer to you.
2. Take the stocking in both hands so that the heel is pointed at you.
3. Pull the product to the butler to the heel.
4. Insert the foot in to the product so that the foot is placed on the floor.
5. Pull the butler by the handrail up to the knee.
6. Remove the butler.
7. Distribute the product along the leg.
8. Smooth the product with your hands on all the height so that there are no creases.
How to remove the product correctly:
1. Take the top of the product by hand and, turning it, pull it down to the knee, then to the ankle and toe.
2. Do not pull the elastic band, but grab the knitted part of the product
Do not cut the ends of the threads or labels so that the knots made during manufacturing knitwear, are kept.
Wear the knitwear in the mode that is recommended by the attending physician.
If there are no recommendations, we recommend to put it on in the morning, and take it off in the evening.